Senior Relocation Services
Envision this: It’s your moving day. Your Les Clutter Services representative arrives at 8am with the movers. You and your pets leave for a relaxing day as your new home is set up. You arrive at the agreed time that evening to your new home with cable, phone, computers, radio, televisions, stereo connected, shower curtains and towels hung, sheets on the beds, clothes put away, light bulbs in sockets, clocks set, pictures hung, all boxes and papers recycled, pet requirements in place, everything set to your instructions. You simply walk into your new home. How does that make you feel? GREAT!
Our Relocation Services include:
- Meeting to discuss concerns and needs for your smooth move
- Providing referrals for moving companies, Redesigner/stagers, Real Estate Agents, Cleaners, etc.
- Sorting and organizing your possessions to either keep or dispose of unwanted items to charities or for resale or estate sale
- Arranging for disconnection and reconnection of utilities, cable, phone, computers, radio, television and stereo equipment
- Changing address notifications
- Supervising packers and movers
- Labeling boxes with contents and room designations
- Arranging cleaning services for both old and new residences
- Planning and laying out your furniture in the new home
- Unpacking and organizing your possessions
- Providing any other personalized services that may be required