Professional Organizer Services
Services provided by Les Clutter Services include:
- Home Organization – We make your home better to live in
- Office Organization – We make your office nicer to work in and more productive
- Decluttering – We remove stuff that is no longer wanted or needed to give you freedom and save you money
- Senior Relocation – We help you or a loved one with the move, downsizing or transition
- Personal Assistant – We run your errands, pay your bills, and help manage your life and household
For more details, continue to read through our site or contact us today.
The Top 5 Reasons why you need a Professional Organizer to help be clutter free and organized
- Paramedics and rescue personnel have difficulty maneuvering stretchers in cluttered rooms and hallways – which can result in them losing precious minutes during an emergency situation.
- Each year, countless senior citizens are taken to hospitals after tripping over possessions blocking their hallways or floors. Elderly people with osteoporosis, who can easily break multiple bones during a fall, are particularly at risk of injury.
- Stacks of newspapers and other unused objects are known fire hazards.
- No more late fees on overdue bills you have misplaced.
- You no longer buy the same item 2 or 3 times because you know where you put the original one.
- No more paying for outside storage. The average cost of storage on the North Shore is $2,400 per year. Statistics show that most people rent storage space for about five years then end up throwing out the very things they stored. Saving this $12,000 sure would pay for a great vacation!
- De-cluttering before moving will reduce your moving fees.
- A decluttered/organized/staged home generally sells faster and for 6.3% more than a comparable home.
- A cluttered room can cause anxiety, which in turn leads to stress. In contrast, a clutter-free room leads to feelings of calm and relaxation.
- Studies show children are more prone to “acting out” in cluttered rooms.
- Show your children how to get rid of kids clutter and you win twice: first, you get an organized kids room; secondly, your kids are organized later in life.
- When there is a place for everything and everything is in its place you don’t waste time looking for things.
- Less clutter means less time spent cleaning.
- Clutter attracts dust mites. Less clutter means less dust mites.
- A de-cluttered medicine cabinet means no more expired drugs.
- De-cluttered pantries eliminate expired food.